Videos youtube por MAIL, entre su email...

Fire in the sky

calibre83
23 de abril de 2007
LoL ok people posting comments repeating what the other person already commented, read my description box I stated I saw "something" that morning NOT an actual fire. The video is called "fire in the sky" like a metaphor not an actual fire. Seriously hate to say it but theirs too many retards who comment on the stupidest things and for that reason I have blocked all comments. The ridiculous amount of idioticy displayed throughout the comments is dumbfounding. Now I will say this to get the nerds in an uproar its not a contrail end of story it is a meteor. Go ahead comment now you retards.
Categoría: Ocio

Etiquetas: ufo fire comet meteor unexplained space sky stars weird jet airplane funny odd falling fireball mysterious excellent skate fun awesome other death desert strange crazy banned

Ultimos videos youtube

Ultimos videos youtube (ver mas)