Videos youtube por MAIL, entre su email...

WoW!!! The Closest UFO ever caught in HISTORY. MUST SEE. UFO OVER New York City

ProphetEzikel
25 de septiembre de 2009
PROPHECY FULFILLMENT
THE CLOSEST UFO EVER RECORDED IN THE HISTORY of PLANET EARTH.
I finally have the summons SO CLOSE you wont believe your eyes.
I have 3 dozen EXTREMELY CLOSE UFO sightings to show you over the next few days.
Here are 9 sightings to start with, all recorded over the last 10 days.
I will release more when this vid hits 1000 views. Please spread and share and make this viral.
The sightings are 100% REAL.This evidence is UnDebunk-able.
Intro and end credits made using Adobe CS3, I learned how to do this in 2 days, (my 1st attempt ) lol.
I INVITE ANYONE TO COME SEE FOR YOURSELF .
I SUMMON UFO EVERY-NIGHT AND I CANNOT BE DEBUNKED BY ANY MAN ON THIS PLANET BECAUSE IF YOU COME YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.
I HAVE THIS DOWNPAKED . Skeptics go to HELL.
The Last HUGE UFO recorded last night September 24th 2009.
Categoría: Ciencia y tecnología

Etiquetas: UFO Nightshot IR infrared prophet ezikel summon ufo hebrew chariots ovnis angels orbs fleet israel

Ultimos videos youtube

Ultimos videos youtube (ver mas)