Videos youtube por MAIL, entre su email...

Sad Panda

etexac
04 de enero de 2007

(más información)
(Menos información) ¿Quieres suscribirte?
¡Inicia sesión o regístrate ahora mismo!
A slide show I made using panda pics and set to Gary Jules performing Mad World. Ok, I never expected this many views, but to add some info about the video... I was dating a girl around the time ...
A slide show I made using panda pics and set to Gary Jules performing Mad World.

Ok, I never expected this many views, but to add some info about the video...

I was dating a girl around the time I made the video, we lived a couple hours apart and she would always joke around and say that she was a sad panda whenever I had to leave to go back home.

She also loved to play the piano, and once played this song. So I took the two and made the video.

Yes, it did take a long time to collect all the pictures, and for those of you looking for them go to photobucket.

Thanks for all the comments, most have been rewarding to read.
As for the others, I can't help but laugh at the stupidity...

Thanks again for the comments!
Categoría: Mascotas y animales
raul1300,videos1300,videos1300.blogspot.com,videos
youtube,www.videos1300.blogspor.com,http://www.youtube.com/user/raul1300,uploader:raul1300,youtube,videos youtube,videos,raul1300@gmail.com
Etiquetas: myspace music video gary jules mad world sad panda bear animal funny animals

Ultimos videos youtube

Ultimos videos youtube (ver mas)